AgeInPlace.com is one of the oldest and most respected aging in place resources on the Internet. Over the years, we have reached and helped real people across the globe care for their parents and prepare for their own life after retirement.
AgeInPlace.com was founded by Mark Hager, a leading authority in the aging in place niche. His knowledge of the market, holistic view of aging in place and view of the future continues to drive both the content of AgeInPlace.com and the reputation this site has in the aging and caregiving communities.
As a leader in aging-related content online, we are committed to providing the best possible content experience for consumers. We focus on the importance of planning, preparing your home, technology and how you can maintain your quality of life as you age.
- Over 17,000 monthly pageviews
- U.S. Alexa rank : 321,329
- PageRank: 3
- Nearly 15,000 Twitter followers
- SeniorHomes.com Best Caregiver Website Nominee 2012, 2014
Ad Sizes & locations
Below are standard ad placements and sizes. Please contact us with any special requests.
336×280 – Main content area / In-content and above the fold.
Run of site : $350.00/mo.
In rotation (2 ads, rotating) : $150.00/mo.
300×600 – Right sidebar / Above the fold.
Run of site : $225.00/mo.
In rotation (2 ads, rotating) : $100.00/mo.
Text Link – Right sidebar / Below the fold. 2 ad spots available.
Run of site : $25.00/mo.
Our Aging in Place Newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to over 2,300 subscribers and has an average open rate of 37%.
Small banner or text ad : $55.00 per newsletter. Above the fold. (Discount for sponsoring multiple editions.)
Small banner or text ad : $25.00 per newsletter. Below the fold. (Discount for sponsoring multiple editions.)
- You can write the posts or we can. There are different rates for each.
- If you submit a sponsored post, it cannot be posted anywhere else and must pass a Copyscape test.
- Links will be used to support the statements about the product, service or topic, and relate it to the other content on our site.
- We are transparent with our readers and sponsored posts, freebies or compensation are always noted.
- Links will exist for up to 12 months, depending on rate negotiated.
- Sponsored posts will go through the same editorial process all our other articles are subject to, including search optimization.
Contact for more information or to secure your spot.
Call at (865) 236-1247 or send an email to editor [at] ageinplace.com for details.
Terms and Conditions
Advertiser is responsible for providing ad graphics, URLs and/or text ad copy.
Links within sponsored posts will be “nofollow” links (no exceptions) per Google terms.
Payment must be submitted via PayPal within 24 hours of the post going live or newsletter send.
A proper disclosure will be provided at the top of sponsored posts per FTC/Google regulations (no exceptions).
Any advertisements are subject to approval and we reserve the right to reject anything we don’t feel will benefit our readers.