AgeInPlace.com is one of the oldest and most respected aging in place resources on the Internet. Over the years, we have reached and helped real people across the globe care for their parents and prepare for their own life after retirement.
Please contact us at 865-236-1247 for more information.
AgeInPlace.com was founded by Mark Hager, a leading authority in the aging in place niche. His knowledge of the market, holistic view of aging in place and view of the future continues to drive both the content of AgeInPlace.com and the reputation this site has in the aging and caregiving communities.
As a leader in aging-related content online, we are committed to providing the best possible content experience for consumers. We focus on the importance of planning, preparing your home, technology and how you can maintain your quality of life as you age.
- Nearly 14,000 monthly users
- PageRank: 5.2/10
- Over 17.1K Twitter followers
- Nearly 1,400 followers on Facebook
- Domain authority of 49
- Page authority of 47
- Almost 1,200 referring domains
Your ads can be placed on specific pages, run-of site or other configurations. We offer a variety of ad sizes and locations.
Prices start at $250/month, depending on size and location(s).
Prices start at $250.00 (U.S.).
- You can write the posts or we can. There are different rates for each.
- If you submit a sponsored post, it cannot be posted anywhere else and must pass a Copyscape test.
- Links will be used to support the statements about the product, service or topic, and relate it to the other content on our site.
- We are transparent with our readers and sponsored posts, your article will be noted as a Sponsored Post.
- Links will exist for up to 12 months, depending on rate negotiated.
- Sponsored posts will go through the same editorial process all our other articles are subject to, including search optimization.
Contact for more information or to secure your spot.
Send an email to editor [at] ageinplace.com for details or call us at 865-236-1247 for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Advertiser is responsible for providing ad graphics, URLs and/or text ad copy.
Links can be “nofollow” (per Google’s requirements) or “dofollow”. Please specify.
Payment must be submitted within 24 hours of the post going live or newsletter send.
A proper disclosure will be provided at the top of sponsored posts per FTC/Google regulations (no exceptions).
Any advertisements are subject to approval and we reserve the right to reject anything we don’t feel will benefit our readers.