We’re accepting submissions for the Home Remodeling Showcase section, where we feature home remodeling projects for aging in place. The types of work published on the site include remodeling for bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms or other areas of the home; both inside and out.
Home remodeling projects for aging in place
- You must be the designer, contractor or installer.
- It must have been implemented to help someone older who is aging in place.
- All photos or videos must highlight the aging in place aspects of the project.
- Photos or video must be high quality.
Submitting your home remodeling projects
You will need to follow the steps below for each project you submit to be considered for publishing.
Step 1: Photos & Video
Select up to 6 high quality, high resolution photos. We will choose the best photos to publish.
Alternatively, you can submit a video for consideration. It too must be of good quality and be uploaded to YouTube already. If you choose this method, please include the link to the video on YouTube.
Step 2: Description
Write a 300 word description of the project that details information such as:
- What the need was.
- What remodeling work was done.
- How it helped the client.
- Highlight anything was interesting, creative or innovative about it.
Again, we need the description to be 300 words or more.
Step 3: Business Bio
Compile a short bio for your business that includes:
- Business name
- The type of work you do.
- Your contact information (including full business address)
- Links to your website and social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Step 4: Submit
Send all of this information in an email to “[email protected]”. Please use the subject “Home Remodeling Showcase“.
We look forward to your submissions! If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Please allow us sufficient time to review your material. Should any questions arise, our editor will be in contact with you via the email address you provide.
2. Our acceptance of your submission does not guarantee we will publish it. Authors will retain copyrights to all of their work.
3. If your work has been published somewhere else, we ask that you please let us know. If it has, it does not mean it will not be published here.
4. Your project description will be edited for readability and SEO by our Editorial team.
5. We will allow links you include as they make sense. Links that might be viewed by search engines as spam or paid links, or links that do not make sense in context of the article, or other issues with links, will not be included when published.
By submitting your project for consideration, you are agreeing to these stipulations.
If you have any questions about this, please let us know before you submit your article.