Personal assistant for seniors help older people or the elderly aging in place with life activities. These include helping them manage their bills and money, appointment setting, basic household tasks or transportation.
A personal assistant business is much like a elderly concierge services business; both offering a wide variety of services to someone aging in place. The difference is that a personal assistant is more focused on the day-to-day activities of an elderly person’s life. Many businesses do offer other, ad-hoc services, yet still call themselves personal assistants.
Other services a personal assistant for seniors may provide
- Help plan travel and make arrangements
- Home organization tasks
- Arranging home services (cleaning, maintenance, lawn care, etc.)
- Assist with paperwork
- Take notes
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with personal hobbies
- Arranging for vehicle maintenance or other services
- Help plan and prepare for holidays
- Run errands or make deliveries
- Plan and arrange social activities
Personal assistant services tips
They sky is the limit for services you can provide to the elderly. The focus should be on helping them maintain their quality of life and is about life, their way. Be sure to check state & local licensing or insurance requirements, especially if you will be transporting seniors.
Ann Monroe-Rowan says
Age In Place Solutions likes this !