The Doro Handle Easy 330 GSM is an easy-to-use senior cell phone. It was designed with simplicity in mind, which is compatible with the concept of aging in place. And, it allows the user to focus on using it for it’s intended purpose: phone calls. That’s not to say that this phone lacks features. Just the opposite, it is chock-full of features that matter to older users.
The Handle Easy 330 was created by the same award-winning design company that brought us the Doro Phone Easy 335 & 345 senior cell phones we’ve covered.
The 330 is an older model, but you can still pick them up from some online retailers, including in the cell phone section on Amazon.
- Easy dialing with big buttons (the same goes for text messaging!)
- Large back-lit color display
- Large on-screen fonts for easy reading
- Rubberized finish that is easy to hold
- Emergency button
- Vibrating ringer
- High volume speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Keypad lock
- Call timer
- Safety alarm
Dimensions and Details
- W: 2.0″ D: 0.59″ H: 4.9″ H: 4.1″ W: 2.3″ x D: 0.6″
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Battery life: up to 4 hours talk time / 200 hours (8 days) standby time
- Hearing aid compatible. Hearing aid compatibility
Cell Phone for Seniors Video
(Apologies that this video is in German. But, it will let you see how easy the phone is to operate.)